Bring your own horses. While camping with your horses, explore many miles of riding and driving trails through the forest. Play in the Oconto River, cross the wooden bridges, look for the rock formations, and enjoy the scenic lookouts of Wisconsin. Horse camping accommodations are comfortable and secure allowing owners freedom to enjoy a nice dinner; local dance; or event while camping. End the night sitting around the campfire with friends and family.
1. Horses are required to have negative coggins from current calendar year
2. 15 paddock areas interspersed throughout the ranch
3. 19 box stalls in an outdoor style barn available on a first come, first serve basis
4. Water is available at each of the paddock areas
5. Manure stantion and cart is available at each paddock area
6. Horses are $7/day per horse; and may move between stall and paddock if available